February favs

Saturday, February 14, 2015 nakedlydressed 0 Comments

This are my favorite things of this month

1. Skirt red from H&M around 30 dollars
2. Shirt pink from Bershka around 20 dollars
3. T-shirt purple from Pull&Bear around 5 dollars
4. Bag red from Moschino around 600 dollars 
5. Naked Palette from Urbandecay 50 dollars 
6. Mac lipstick lickable 25 dollars
7. Aura lipgloss Matte Instant Crush
8. Parfum ,,La Vie est Bell,, from Lancome around 80 dollars 
9. Hair lotion from Schwarzkopf around 5 dollars 

Here is how I wear these items:

1. This skirt is very nice and you can wear it with anything, it is very tight I wear this skirt with some t-shirt and some elegant shoes or high hells and then mix it up with some accessories and with a small bag.

2. I love this shirt is my favorite shirt, it looks very nice with anything jeans, skirt, shorts. I wear it on daily basis but sometimes I wear it when I go out I wear some skirt and under this shirt I wear some t-shirt. It is great because you can still t-shirt that is under this shirt. It also looks good with leather trousers. 

3. This shirt is nice for school or work, you can wear it with some black trousers or when your outfit doesn't have too many colours it will bring a bit light in it. I bought this shirt last week when I was on my vacation and I wore it once with my leather trousers and it looks very good.

4. This beg is more when you go out with some elegant look, but you can also wear it when you go for quick shopping with some nice dress. 

5. Naked Palette my favorite make up and just the best, this is for eyes and it is more for daily basis like when you go for work or school or for afternoon coffee they don't have too strong colour just view of them more natural colours, but I also use it when I go out you can mix that brown colours with a bit of black and there you have a very dark look. The quality is also very good it lasts very long so you don't have to redo your make up every hour. It looks good with every colour even the light colours look good.

6. Mac lipstick it is very nice colour I used it when I don't have too much makeup 

7. This lipgloss very good and good quality I just bought it and very happy with it

8. Parfum la vie est bell amazing parfum made for women with confidence 

9. This Hair lotion I used when I wash my hair to tender the hair and it smells very good 

X.o.X.o
Nakedlydressed

0 comments: